Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Learn and Understand English

Understand
Comprendre

Do you understand?
Ne comprenez-vous?

Do you understand what I said?
Comprenez-vous ce que j'ai dit?

Do you understand what I am talking about?
Vous comprenez ce que je parle?

Do you understand my point of view?
Comprenez-vous mon point de vue?

Do you understand what the book is about?
Vous comprenez ce que le livre est-il?

Do you understand how to succeed in life?
Comprenez-vous comment réussir dans la vie?

Please listen and understand.
S'il vous plaît écouter et comprendre.

Please understand what I'm talking about.
S'il vous plaît comprendre ce que je parle.

Please read to understand.
S'il vous plaît lire pour comprendre.

Please understand my point of view.
S'il vous plaît comprendre mon point de vue.

Please understand I'm trying to explain to you.
S'il vous plaît comprendre que j'essaie de vous expliquer.

Please understand it clearly.
S'il vous plaît comprendre clairement.

You need to understand it.
Vous devez le comprendre.

You need to learn and understand English.
Vous avez besoin d'apprendre et de comprendre l'anglais.

You need to understand me.
Vous devez me comprendre.

I don't think you understand me.
Je ne pense pas que vous me comprenez.

I think you understand me absolutely.
Je pense que vous me comprenez absolument.

Please listen carefully to understand.
S'il vous plaît écoutez attentivement pour bien comprendre.

Learn and understand English.
Apprendre et comprendre l'anglais.

Copyright: Martin W. All Right Reserved.